Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dan, Brandy & Family - Maryland Family Photographer

What a super fun shoot! I met with some good friends of mine at Kinder Farm Park in Millersville, MD for a Fall Mini-Session! The kiddos were more than happy to throw on their cute smiles (although that's not too hard for them!) and we had an excellent time!

I  mean, tell me...how cute are they?!


and these sweet little kiddos....love them!


Big brother is a super-duper model!


...and big sister has the sweetest smile!


...this would be little sister "fireball!" :)


What a ham!! She was livin' it up here, right before a little tumble off the prop! :) She was all smiles when she popped back up though, what a trooper!


and the very proud Momma and Poppa :)


I nearly died when I pulled this one off the camera...so adorable!


...Momma and Poppa had a little fun too...


...I am kinda dyin' over here...all the cuteness. I can't contain myself!


a perfect ending, a few shots just Momma and Poppa alone...


Thanks for a GREAT shoot you guys...this is why I love what I do!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment