Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet Baby and Family - Baltimore Family Photographer

I got the chance to photograph one of my oldest and dearest friends TT and her sweet little family. We got together to get pictures of her sweet newborn Kennedy, and of course some shots with big brother Bennet and the whole family!

Seriously...how cute are they?



Mommy and Baby K :)



What a good little BIG brother Bennet has become too!



Probably one of my favorite parts of the shoot...Bennet was kinda posing with Kennedy, although not by choice...it lasted a hot second...



Before he started pulling grass and dumping it on K's head! :) heehee...



Then it was sweet baby K's turn for pics...what a DOLL!



She happily and quietly slept in the basket while I snapped away...



Even waking up for a brief moment as if to say, "Oh hi!"



Uhhhh, just sooo sweet!


1 comment:

  1. I just love that photo with momma and baby and the "K" in the background! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete