Monday, September 27, 2010

Cary, Angie and Bek - Family Photography - Annapolis, Maryland

So here are the rest of the Family photos...with Mom and Dad and the last remaining sister at home :) and of course the family as a whole...


Favorite of Dad...


Favorite of Mom and Dad...

Just add water + Sister and mix...

Cutie-pah-tooties..


Now for the whole gang...long story with these. I was going try out my remote...that failed in the first 30 seconds of trying, so the fun of using the timer began...oh...so some of these aren't really my favorites, but that's mainly because I am my own worst critic...I know I did and I fell like I look like I just RAN and hopped in to the picture just in the nick of time...But hey...Momma was happy with them!



This turned out to be a favorite for many of our friends and family...



...and boy did we have some FUN with the 9 continuous shots that came after this one...I'll share those soon enough...


Hello sky? Gorg!!!


Dad with the girlies...


Momma with the girlies...


and just the guys.


A great day with family, and finally some portraits for the wall Mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment