Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kiah - Senior Portraits - Pasadena, Maryland

I had a great photoshoot this week at Lake Waterford Park in Pasadena. I met up with Kiah and her Mom for some Senior portraits. She is such a cutie and she had a twist for me, so I couldn't wait for this session!

I mean, just look at these eyes!!


The sun was setting perfectly for us, and we were chasing it that's for sure. We had a minor mishap with the park locations...gosh I was kicking myself all night for it too!


There is something about the backdrop of this picture that brings out the simple beauty in this picture! Kiah looks stunning!



Tucked away in the corner around the lake were these old wooden stairs, just a perfect location if you ask me!


"Seeing the reflection of ones self is like catching a glimpse into your soul." - Anonymous


Then came our twist. Kiah wanted to mix it up a little bit and do a themed shoot...she wanted to do the "Corpse Bride." At first when I heard the request I was thinking...how will I ever do that? But I tell you what, her inner model came out and made it easy for me! I think these are great!




Thanks Kiah for a wonderful shoot, you are a gorgeous girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment